Job SeekersGet Your Dream Job
Join our Team to Grow with Us
• Performing CNC & conventional machining work with lathe and milling.
• Learning and performing other workshop tasks such as Laser Cladding, metal spray, etc.
• Checking compliance to safety requirements at work according to maker procedures and company guidance.
• Keeping good maintenance of tools and equipments.
• Minimum Diploma in Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience in machining workshops.
• Must have hands on experience in operating CNC & conventional lathe machine.
Machine Shop Supervisor
Responsible to lead, guide and supervise Machinists to produce parts in accordance with specifications and within scheduleIdentify strength and necessary improvements to achieve higher efficiencyKnowledge of Basic CNC Machines and able to read the programmingAttend daily production meeting with his team members to discuss daily work schedule, work specifications and manpower schedulingReport on machine loading to maximise utilisation of machines and manpower deployment of overtime workPerform any other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Technical Diploma or equivalentMinimum 5 years’ experience in Machine Shop including 2 years in supervisory roleProfile Summary